Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Poem - Your going to make it in the end

Well my friends , I have written another poem , and I  hope you all enjoy this one. To me my poem means to just be your self no matter what , do not worry about what others think about you, because if they dont love you for you then they do not need to be apart of your lives. And the ones who stick around through all of the ups and downs, then those are your true friends, and those are the ones you can rely on even if its only one. I hope you enjoy this .......


You’re going to make it in the end

By Thomas Wlodyka

6/4/2011

There have been many times you felt like giving up the fight.

There are times where you felt deep inside, that you can’t do anything right.

But I say stand up, stand tall be strong and true

There is a brand new day coming toward you.

A day where you can start again, a day in which you get a fresh start

Today is a brand new day for you my friend,

It’s time to tear the past apart.

Don’t worry about the things that people may say,

For this is your start, your brand new day.

The world may not agree with how you live your life today,

And then again they may accept you for being gay.

Again I say to you stand up, stand tall be strong and true,

There is a brand new day coming toward you.

Do not let your fear of others stop you from being you,

Take the next step, it’s time to face the world, you know what you have to do.

The choice is yours no matter what, no one can make that choice.

But don’t be afraid of who you are, stand up and share your voice.

Again I say to you stand up, stand tall be strong and true,

There is a brand new day coming toward you.

You may lose some family members, you even may lose close friends,

But the ones you lose are not important, it’s the ones who

Stick with you till the end.

And when you see the ones who have remained by your side,

Just remember you’re going to make it in the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment